Ijen Crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days | Ijen Crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour, This tour package is a combination of vacation in East Java which has always been the choice of travelers both domestic and foreign. because these two tours have a lot of interesting beauty to exsplore. following a brief review of the beauty of Mount Ijen and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
Ijen Crater & Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Mount Ijen tourism has a lot of beauty that you can enjoy especially at night, because the ijen crater has a beauty of eternal blue fire that is not owned by the mountains in Indonesia and the world. besides that, ijen crater is the biggest producer of sulfur and a vast crater.
Mount Ijen is a volcano located on the border between Banyuwangi Regency and Bondowoso Regency, East Java, Indonesia. This mountain has an altitude of 2,386 meters above sea level and is located adjacent to Mount Merapi. Mount Ijen last erupted in 1999. One of the most famous natural phenomena of Mount Ijen is the blue fire inside the crater located at its peak. This mountain climbing can be started from two places. Climbers can depart from Banyuwangi or from Bondowoso.
Then Tumpak Sewu Waterfall | The beauty of this waterfall is very charming. Because the waterfalls like this are second to none in Indonesia. some say that this waterfall is Niagaranya Indonesia, because the shape of the waterfall is like a curtain, and has very sneezing and cold water.
The location of the waterfall is in the forest, so the atmosphere is still very beautiful. Visitors can feel the cool air and lush trees. Every now and then, faintly heard the sound of birds chirping and other forest animals.
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall or also called Coban Sewu is a waterfall with a height of approximately 120 meters located in Jagalan Hamlet, Sidomulyo Village, Pronojiwo District, Lumajang Regency, East Java Province, Indonesia.
Berikut detail program Ijen Crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days :
First day: Surabaya/Malang/Banyuangi – Hotel in Ijen Area
- It takes 6 hours driving from Surabaya airport to Sempol, the nearest village to Ijen Crater. The car directly transfers you to reach Ijen Plateau and the world’s famous coffee plantation of Catimor Homestay. Build in 1894 by the Dutch, Catimor Homestay is partly constructed in bamboo building.
- This classic and solid construction is strong enough to accommodate more than 50 people. Visitor can take standard, triple or superior room (based on your preference).
- Although the closest building to the crater is Catimor Homestay, visitor still needs about 2 hours and 30 minutes to reach Ijen Crater; 30 minutes driving and 2 hours on foot.
- Temperature at night around 9° C requires you to take along warm clothes or jacket to stand the cold weather. Front yard of the homestay has natural hot spring water near swimming pool and hot bath. For this enjoyable moment, wet suit is required.
Second Day : Hotel – Paltuding – Mount Ijen – Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- It begins at 02.00 a.m, get up early to go to Paltuding post with a journey of about 45 minutes, after arriving in the parking area, contunie to climb to Mount Ijen. The journey to the summit of crater about 2 hours with a distance of 3 kilometers.
- After enjoying the beauty and panorama of bluefire and Ijen crater, go back to patulding post and proceed to Hotel, packing, check out, and our team are ready to take you back to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, after arrived in Lumajang or Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Area, Chek In Homestay/Hotel and Rest.
Day 3 : Tumpak Sewu Waterfall – Surabaya/Malang Or Banyuwangi
- After Breakfast. Toward to Tumpak sewu waterfall lumajang.
- This waterfall is very different from other waterfall tour because We have to follow the river, up and down the cliff. Of course we must be extra strong and careful. Waterfalls that can be classified as an extreme journey is synonymous with adventure, it takes 5 hours to explore the Tumpak sewu tour series : Nirwana Waterfall, Telaga Biru and Goa Tetes is a cave with rainfall and a lake in it and then a waterfall and there are naturally occurring stalactites and stalagmites.
- After Done in these three places then return to the homestay, shower and then prepare to go to the Surabaya/Malang area for about 5 hours drive. after arrived in places that have been agreed, the Ijen Crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days completed.
Facility Tour Ijen Crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 3 Days
- Private AC Tourist car (start – finish)
- English speaking private driver
- English speaking trekking license guide
- 1 night Tumpak Sewu Area
- 1 night hotel at Bromo
- Entrance fee Ijen Crater + Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- Mineral drinking water during the trip
- First aid kid
- Tip to guide
- Personal travel insurance
- Lunch & Dinner
Ijen Tour Package Options :
Papuma Beach, Bromo Ijen Tour 4 Days
Kumbolo Lake Camping Bromo Ijen Tour 4 Days
Ijen Tour Baluran Red Island Beach 3 Days
Sukamade Turtle Beach Ijen Tour 3 Days
Ijen Crater Bromo tour Package 3 Days
Semeru Trekking, Bromo Ijen Rafting Tour 6 Days
Hiking Mount Semeru Bromo Ijen Tour Package 5 Days
Ijen Crater, Mount Bromo, Madakaripura Waterfall Tour 3 Days
Menjangan island Ijen Bromo Madakaripura Waterfall Tour 4 Days
We provide tour packages around East Java. If you like to request your own tour to visit in East Java, Beside Kumbolo Lake, You can also enjoy other interested places around Mount Bromo and Java Island such as Rafting, Waterfall, Trekking or Climbing, Surfing and Cultural Tour.
For detail information about Ijen Crater Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days, Bromo Tour Package (paket wisata bromo), Ijen Tour, Semeru Summit Trekking, tour package price, facility and Accommodation, You can visit Our Contact.