Mount Ijen Baluran Red Island Tour 3 Days | Banyuwangi has many tourism spots to visit. There are beaches like Sukamade/turtle beach, green beach, Red island beach, G-Land or Plengkung beach. and mountains such as mount Ijen and mount Raung, as well as National Park such as Meru Betiri and Alas Purwo. These attracts many tourists to come to Banyuwangi East Java. There is also Baluran National Park, known as “little Africa in Java Island” located in Situbondo Regency near from Banyuwangi. which interest tourists of local and abroad to come.
This Tour Package provides three tourism places, Baluran National Park, Ijen Crater and Red Island beach. Baluran is famous for Its panorama of alike-Africa savanna in sunny weather and Bamma beach with mangroves forest. Some wild animals are also found in the park such as endangered Banteng, javan leopard and kinds of birds.
On the other one Red island beach has already known as surfing beach, beside G-land at Plengkung. Red island is known for beginner surfers but unlike Kuta beach in Bali. It is stronger and offering long barrel with four meters high. Beside that, this tour package is also providing a trekking to Ijen crater to watch bluefire, greenish crater lake and activity of traditional sulphur miners.
Firstly, the agent of Ijen travel guide will pick you up at Surabaya/Malang or Ketapang harbour Banyuwangi, then take you to Baluran National Park. Afterwards, your driver takes you to hotel around mount Ijen.
Here are the itineraries of Ijen Crater Baluran Red Island Tour 3 Days:
Day 1. Surabaya/Malang/Banyuwangi – Hotel around Ijen
- The tour starts from Surabaya or Malang (airport,hotel,station) or from Ketapang harbour Banyuwangi towards hotel in Ijen area, arrived at Hotel then check in, dinner and rest.
Day 2. Paltuding – Ijen Crater – Baluran National Park
- Your driver/agent will wake you up to prepare heading to the crater of ijen. It takes you to Paltuding post for 45 minutes from hotel. continue trekking from Paltuding to Ijen Crater for 2 hours. On the top of Ijen you could watch bluefire (before sunrise) by going down to the crater and you could also see traditional sulfur miners up and down to the crater area that is still active and issue thick smoke.
- After enjoying the panorama. back down towards Paltuding post to continue the trip to Baluran National Park with duration of 1-2 hours. After arrived at Baluran National Park, you can enjoy savanna Bekol and Bama Beach. When you have finished enjoying the atmosphere of Baluran National Park. continue to hotel in Banyuwangi. Arrived at hotel,check in and rest.
Day 3. Red Island – Transfer Out ( Banyuwangi / Surabaya )
- in the morning your driver will take you to red island beach which is located in Pesanggaran, Banyuwangi. This island has small green hill and red land situated near the beach. You can visit the hill by foot crossing the beach. There are also temples where citizens of Hindu hold ceremony. On the other hand, the surf in the Red Island is also ideal for beginner surfing.
- After enjoying the Red Island, transfer back to Surabaya approximately 7 hours or transfer to Ketapang harbour in Banyuwangi.
Facilities Include :
- Professional tour driver
- Private AC (air conditioned) tour van by shuttle (finish tour)
- Entrance tickets and admission
- 1 Night Hotel In Banyuwangi
- 1 Night Hotel in Ijen crater Area.
- Local Guide To Ijen Crater
- Mineral water
- Airport tax
- Personal expenses
- Other charges not included on the services
Mount Ijen / Ijen Crater Tour and Bromo Tour Package From Surabaya Airport, Hotel, Malang, or Bali Island :
If you have spare time in East Java, We have a large selection of vacation packages to please you when you are on the Indonesian island of Java. as Semeru Trekking Tour, Semeru Trekking Bromo Ijen Tour. for more information about price and other tour packages Please visit our contact.